[A83] Re: Symbolic's functions in asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Symbolic's functions in asm

Should I do the following:

Let's say that 'symb' stands for the address where the symbolic
application is located.
I should add to this address a number between 1 and 20 that represents
the corresponding symbolic function (for the symproutine, this number is
14), so I would have to
B_CALL (symb+14).

Is this procedure good?

Follow-Ups: References: