From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of Michael
Vincent
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 2:12 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Re: Symbolic...

It's competely possible to hide the application. If I had enough time, I
could write a program that would replace the APPS menu and MEM menu with
its
own, leaving Symbolic out of course...You would use keyhooks, which is a
problem because Symbolic (and upcoming Omnicalc) use them as well. In
that
case I would save the old keyhook pointers when you install this hiding
app,
and call them from your keyhook routine after you have checked for an
APPS
or MEM press...

Michael Vincent
Detached Solutions - www.detacheds.com