[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

>It crashed at the grayscale (I only have an 83+), but it looks real nice (I
>mean, wow!) otherwise.  I ran it with VTI, and it displayed the gray
>picture, maybe you should put a picture of a TI-83 there?
>Is it not possible to run it from MirageOS because the header is incorrect?
>Did you use Devpac8X to compile the 83+ version?

Unfortunately there seems to be some problem with the TI-83+ as others have
reported it crashing at same place. Since I can't test-run it for TI-83+
(damn those ROM-copyrights!) I've no idea why, but I'll look over the source
now. Did it crash in the grayscale (that is, it shows the picture and then
crashes) or it crashes right away after the text-screen announcing that a
4-scale pic is coming up?

About the header and MirageOS, I'm not at all familiar with that. I used the
tools included in ionguru.zip that I found at this page:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ti92-ti89.miclo/asm/tutorials.htm

/Andreas