[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

>Nice graphics....Is the program open source? What kinds of algorithms
>did you use?

Thanks, no open source though. The code is not very pretty, many unrolled
loops for speed, and lots and lots of tables.

>P.S. On my 83+ it crashed after trying to display grayscale...not sure
>why.

OK, seems that there IS some problem with the TI-83+ after all, I'll look
over the source and see if I can find out why.

/Andreas