[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

>What? Are you one of those guys that wants it nice and
>legal? I'm sure not...

I agree that sometimes this 'legal' stuff doesn't really make sense. In this
case for example, even if I don't own a TI-83+ if I had a ROM for one, I
could have tested it in VTI for compatibility, and maybe I could have fixed
the thing that somehow makes it crash on the TI-83+.

/Andreas