[A83] Re: Setting Graph formats

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Setting Graph formats

-FnOn

I couldn't find any rom call that does this, nor something that turns a specified function on (e.g. FnOn Y1), so you'll have to do it "manually".

If an Equation is on or off, depends on the object type. As programs have object type 05h, equations have object type 03h. When bit 5 in the object type of equations is set (23h), the equation is On. The folowing code will turn the function Y1 on.

   [...]
   ld   hl,fnName
   rst  20h
   call _chkFindSym [or] bcall(_chkFindSym)
   set  5,(hl)   ; set bit 5 in the object type
   [...]
fnName:
   .db  EquObj,tVarEqu,tY1,0

This will turn it off again.

   [...]
   ld   hl,fnName
   rst  20h
   call _chkFindSym [or] bcall(_chkFindSym)
   res  5,(hl)   ; reset bit 5 in the object type
   [...]
fnName:
   .db  EquObj,tVarEqu,tY1,0

-ZoomStd

   call ZooDefault [or] bcall(_ZooDefault)

-AxesOff

   set grfNoAxis,(iy+grfDBFlags)

Mail.be, Free WebMail and Virtual Office
http://www.mail.be