[A83] Re: Ad Naseum

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Ad Naseum

>From: "Brad K." <rncproponent@hotmail.com>
>To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: [A83] Ad Naseum
>

>I need to find out a few things,
>
>Where _getkey stashes the key code it intercepts

Register A

>The differing options for jp mnemonics

jp xxxx    ;jumps to xxxx, where xxxx is either a label or address
;          ;(goto)
jp z,xxxx  ;jumps to xxxx if zero flag is set
;          ;(true)
jp nz,xxxx ;jumps to xxxx if zero flag is not set
;          ;(false)
jp c,xxxx  ;jumps to xxxx if a math or compare overflowed
;          ;(less than)
jp nc,xxxx ;jumps to xxxx if a math or compare didn't overflow
;          ;(greater than)

there's more, but those are the most common...

You can find a list of well described rom calls at
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/calcinfo/83rom.txt
(this is for the TI83...)

For the opcodes:
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/z80/z80_reference.txt