[A83] Re: Aurora for 83+?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Aurora for 83+?

> Van: Peter-Martijn Kuipers <hyper@hysoft-automation.com>
>
> Sounds interesting, but I don't quite get it. Can you explain it in more
> detail?

Let me first explain what Aurora did for BASIC programs, I haven't found a
good explanation/docs of the Aurora assembly API:

When you loaded the coordinates in the corresponding REALs, and then did a
"prgmZAPI" (which was basicaly a ""ZAURAGFX:send(9prgmZASMLOAD", I guess)
it would plot some things, depending on what you had set in the real REAL
V, it would use REAL A,B,C and D to plot/erase certain things, like
(filled) squares.

This way of 'destroying valuable REALs' is a bit redundant I think/hope.
You could also addapt some pointers to let the TIOS jump over the data-part
needed by your assembly program.

The parsing of the input-data is a little bit of a problem, but maybe
somebody already has found the call to let the TIOS parse the string for
you till a comma or whatever, and put the result in OP1.

Yuo could also be a little confused about the "prgmBLAH" being assembly?
Well, I've worked to much with Venus lately. Oh, to speak about Venus, does
anybody know if the Ti83+ can execute BASIC programs in Flash from RAM?

 	Henk Poley <><