[A83] Re: another way for _convop1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: another way for _convop1

Don't know if anybody really cares, based on the very limited number of
reactions :), but just to show that I put some effort in, here is what I
came up with:

;--------------op1 to de converter by Type-R----------------------

op1tode:

   ld a,8
   call _setxxop2
   call _fpdiv
   call _op1toop3
   call _convop1
   push de
   ex de,hl
   call _setxxxxop2

   call _op3toop1
   call _fpsub
   ld a,8
   call _setxxop2
   call _fpmult
   call _convop1
   pop hl
   add hl,hl
   add hl,hl
   add hl,hl
   add hl,de
   ex de,hl    ;op1 is now converted to register de
   ret

I haven't tested it much yet, although I haven't experienced any
trouble ;)