[A83] Re: storing op1 to list [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: storing op1 to list [OT]

> Van: Ronald Teune <rtwolf@gmx.net>
>
> >If you are running Windows on there and can't change it, or don't want
> >change it, then yes, it will work fine.  Install IE on there,
>
> BIG mistake.
> IE is (v)-(e)-(r)-(y) heavy and is probably unusable on a P100 (at least
version 4&5)

No, IE is useable on a P100, but opening more than about 5 sites tends to
crash...
With Opera you get crashes (with my machine) at around 12 pages opened.
That's because of the so called 'swap-to-death'. Linux doesn't crash if it
has to swap big chuncks of memory, but I don't know if I should be happy
with that, if I accidentaly open a 12meg graphics-file in The GIMP...

	Henk Poley