[A83] Re: storing op1 to list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: storing op1 to list

>On another matter,
>
>Would it really be possible to go onto the internet with my pentium 90, with
>100 MB of free memory on the harddisk ???
>It is possible to compress this C-drive in which it says I would have a
>harddisk of almost 595.33 MB, but what would the consequences then be???

Just about any machine can access the internet.  TI-89/92(+) can.  Hard
disk space is only necessary if you cache (or even bother to load) images,
or if you make big downloads (like entire albums).  A web browser is a
farirly small program.  I used to do all kinds of ccess with an 80386 and a
negligible amount of disk space.