[A83] Re: Turbo!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Turbo!!

>What I was saying is don't leave it in a heated place while in use...

So it's not really dangerous if I use it for a few seconds?

>they
>only way i can think of cooling it is mounting a small fan into the back of
>the case (yes, cutting a piece of the case would be required...)

Yeah, but I DON'T want to loose warranty... :-)
Looks probably funny, a calc with a cooler :-)

>I doubt the CPU would explode...it will melt the circuit and connections
>will be broken...it isn't pretty...

That's what I meant actually

>>How to cool it if it's in the box?
>>And, if I overheat the cpu, could it blow up?
>
>>> There is some risk involved, but if you have adequate ventalation and
>>> cooling of the cpu (don't use the calculator for extend (hours) periods
>of
>>> time) there is little risk.  The main risk is overheating of the cpu...

--------
        Ronald Teune
        Using Opera since 08/10/2001
        http://www.zeekoe.cjb.net
        iets@zeekoe.cjb.net
Anything that is good and useful is made of chocolate.