[A83] Re: Vragen en andere dingen die ik niet snap!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Vragen en andere dingen die ik niet snap!

>I do not agree with you. This list is here to help one another with
>programming assembly. If one cannot explain his problems in English
>how does he have to deal with it then. I knew there were dutchmen on this

Yes, that's because of the school system here. Everyone above 'normal
intelligence' (no offence meant, however everyone on this list has probably
an intelligence level higher than normal except for Mike Smith from Hays
(offence meant)) has to get a 83/+.
But, it is actually very nice if you actually explain what you are saying,
so that the others would know something about what you are talking about.
Mostly, you do it, so no problem.

>list so I took advantage on this situation. So don't act so pissed off.
>
>"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the
>shoulders of giants." - scientist Sir Isaac Newton, in a letter to his
>colleague Robert Hooke, February 1676.

Ronald Teune