Fra: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org]På vegne af Christian
Scheuer
Sendt: 4. september 2001 16:47
Til: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Emne: [A83] Compiling, linking and resource-binding

I wish to learn Z80 asm for TI-calcs but also ASM for windows (the latter
would also help me do the first I guess) - cause I've programmed for Windows
for several years, so my experience there is quite better than mine for TI.

Now, to my problem.

I've got TASM32.exe, brc32.exe, tlink32.exe, a sample program consisting of
two asm-files (main.asm & wndproc.asm), import32.lib (which I myself have
copied from my install of B's C++B3), and then some .inc-files (gdi32.inc,
kernel32.inc, user32.inc).
I havn't got a clue of in which order I'm supposed to run the exe-files, and
with which parameters.

What I've done is:

tasm32 /iInclude /jIDEAL /mx /os /t /w2 /z /zn Projects\IdealWin\main.asm
,main.obj
tasm32 /iInclude /jIDEAL /mx /os /t /w2 /z /zn IdealWin\wndproc.asm
,wndproc.obj

brc32 -r -32 -fo mainrc.res IdealWin\mainrc.rc

tlink32 -Tpe -LLib\*.* main.obj wndproc.obj, ideal.exe, mainrc.map
<<<<<<CUT>>>>>>

But when I run tlink32 as above it says
Error: Unresolved external 'GetModuleHandleA' referenced from module
Projects\IdealWin\main.asm

And I have got import32.lib there - and in the include file kernel32.inc it
says:
procdesc GetModuleHandleA WINAPI :DWORD
GetModuleHandle         equ <GetModuleHandleA>

The call in main.asm is like this:
  call GetModuleHandle, 0

Can you help?