[A83] Re: Mouse

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Mouse

> Van: Pieter La Grange <13152319@sun.ac.za>
>
> Is there someone out there that has build a mouse (or adapter) for a
TI83?

> If not, can someone please give me more info on the linkport, I'll build
one if
> it's the last thing I do!

I think I've heard that it was done for the Ti86... But I'm not sure.

For info about the linkport you could contact Merlijn den Boer (maker of
Venus link-routines, Mario deathmatch (link game), Super Pong (idem)), he
has quite some experiance with the linkport.

E-mail:
	mezzy30@hotmail.com

His postal adress (snail mail):
	Kornoeljeweerd 56
	6229 TE Maastricht
	The Netherlands (Europe)

> Pieter La Grange

Ah, family of the 'inventor' of the La Grange point?

> Faculty of Engineering
> University of Stellenbosch
> South Africa

That's internet, people from all over the world :-)

	Henk Poley <><