[A83] Re: blocking memory screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: blocking memory screen

>i like the way mirage OS hides the memory screen, but
>hate the fact that it like to hide your "programs"
>from ram.(and wont give them back!!!!)

It will. You can just press 'H' or so. I did it once.

>is there any other program out there to block the
>memory screen,

I think only apps can hide the mem screen, because it probably uses a hook.
Did you try the alpha + on ( = APD ) and the on + apps ( = MirageOS )?
They're cool!

>and maybe even hide the "programs" from
>ram and teacher proof, if they have knowledge of the
>calculators.

Do they? :)
Well, yes, at school there is exactly one (I think) who can make basic
programs :)