[A83] Re: Making TileMap Editor - VB

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Making TileMap Editor - VB

Ewww, XP?  You have to be insane to be running that :)

I know it's fun to write a tool, but if you want a full featured editor for
graphics of that nature, I high suggest checking out Corey Taylor and Rusty
Wagner's Graphics Studio.  It does absolutely everything, and there is a
free version for calcs.  It rocks.