[A83] Another lame question.... getting backed up by calls....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Another lame question.... getting backed up by calls....

       In a call label that I have, use a makeshift AND statement, using two
cp's and two ret  nc's. (So if first thing is false, then ret, if true, then
continue and if second thing is false, then ret, if true, then continue)
After that, I had a jp without any conditionals, since if both got this far,
then they must both be true, so jp label. In that label that is jped to, can
I have a ret that will return back to where I first called the AND Label? If
not, then how do I do so?

Sorry for the confusing questions.
Thanks,
darkfire139@aol.com