[A83] Re: Tilemap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Tilemap

You need to check if:
1 the sprite is within 2 or three tiles from the border, and
2 if you aren't already at the edge of the map.

I'll leave the example code up to you, since it's good programming practice,
but if you've tried to write it you can always post (PART!) of your code,
and let us take a look at it

--Peter-Martijn Kuipers