[A83] Re: Tilemap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Tilemap

I suppose you're modifying my example program,
then I suppose too that you're forgetting to modify the left/right/up/down routines...
the Down and right routines compare to 13 (original width) - 12 (=1)
and 9 (original height) - 8 (=1)

you need to change the value in the down routine to [your height] - 8
and in the right routine to [your width] - 12

hope this helps...
--Peter-Martijn