[A83] Re: GreyScale routine, I think I got it ^_^

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: GreyScale routine, I think I got it ^_^

I see. For doing greyscale sprites, it would probably be best just to
rewrite the sprite display code to draw from label and label+8, but I see
what you mean. I can completely see about tile systems, though.

P.S. Don't ask me to write the code, I need to know more about asm first.
Sprite routine change seems right in my mind, but I don't know much about
programming yet.

P.P.S. Heat seems to change contrast level as well as speed, as came up in
the recent conversations.

Probabnly sounding very stupid,
     Jimmy Pardey