[A83] Re: Garbage Collect -> Battery out

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Garbage Collect -> Battery out

Hi,

>Try, Del-On, if Clear-On doesn't work. Clear-On doesn't work sometimes,
>but as far as I experienced, Del-On always works, but after Del-On, you
>may need to reinstall calculator software.

Sorry, probably I wasn't clear enough.
It did work, yes. But after the reinstall, it began to garbagecollect again,
then it got stuck ---> battery out ---> back to start. So... any other
options? :-~