[A83] Re: Garbage Collect -> Battery out

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Garbage Collect -> Battery out

Try, Del-On, if Clear-On doesn't work. Clear-On doesn't work sometimes,
but as far as I experienced, Del-On always works, but after Del-On, you
may need to reinstall calculator software.

=====
Buraya tıklamayın! Don't click on this! http://gofret.tripod.com/ad.htm
Benim hakkımda bilgi almak için buraya tıklayın. http://www.allexperts.com/displayExpert.asp?Expert=31617