[A83] Re: VTi-83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: VTi-83+

That's a good question.  I don't think it does anything special when you
right click to show the menu, though it probably has something to do with
the states that it's in.  Pressing F11 calls the routine that gets called
when the menu item is selected.  I would debug it now and try to figure out
why, but upgrading to Windows XP screwed up my C++Builder install, and I
don't have time to reinstall it :(  Need to reinstall Windows 2000, as cd
burning doesn't work in XP, and some other stuff is messed up.

If you have C++Builder, you are welcome to run VTI in it and try to debug
the problem yourself.  Otherwise, just select it from the menu, and you
should be fine :)