[A83] Re: Interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Interrupts

> Van: The one and only SUCKER ... <sucker_pvn@hotmail.com>
>
> Does somebody know which places that are available in ram
> on a ti-83(-) for interrupt storage?? And maybe also the
> size it has??

It seems that you want to install a standalone interrupt? Just take a look
at other standalone interrupt programs (AsmGuru has one). I'd go for the
APD-buffer, 768 bytes of free mem. Just make sure that you disable APD...

I think you better not setup the IV-table in -nor use- statvars, as since
the TIOS uses that RAM area. There is also some little interrupt program
(from Tijl Coosemans?), don't know what it was named. Then you just need to
make the routine and give it an appropriate header so the program installs
the interrupt. Do note that this program is totaly incompatible with any
shell... (as far as I know)

If you just want a interrupt running only when your program is running,
then don't bother with copying it to free space.

	Henk Poley <><