[A83] Re: Best shell for 83(Ashell, Ion, SOS)?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Best shell for 83(Ashell, Ion, SOS)?

> Hi I'm new to ASM programming and I am wondering which shell is the best
>program in (Ashell, Ion, SOS) for the 83. Ashell works fine for me but I
>don't know about Ion or SOS.  I'm just making simple assembly programs with
>no libraries, levels,or modules if that helps. Thanks for your input.

I would go with ION... you'll probably want library support sometime soon.
And SOS isn't supported anymore, anyways.  Plus there's the whole deal with
ION being written for the 83 and the 83+ fairly easy.

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com