[A83] Re: Some questions on interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Some questions on interrupts

> I did the same thing on the 86 a long time ago.  It was
176.  It will vary,
> depending on the battery level (voltage).
Yes, I think I've already read something similar.

> thing to do would be to call the same address from every
address, and use
> the return address to calculate where it was called
from.  This will require
> three bytes per address.  Hopefully the 83's memory space
will allow you to
I don't really understand what you mean by three bytes
per address. The routine should simply check the
contents of the stack a couple of words above its
return address, depending on how it was set up.
It could as well calculate the value and fill
a 256-byte long table with some kind of information,
like 1 if the address was called, 0 if not yet.

I'll see what I can get out of it. Thanks for
the fast response. :)

> it will crash.  Don't trust VTI, it more than likely
always use the same
> value.
Heh, you can even use interrupt modes above 2 in
VTI. :) Okay, I'm not flaming this excellent emulator,
we cannot expect a program to do perfect hardware
emulation.

PG