[A83] Upgradable Calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Upgradable Calcs

I was sitting here reading all the ideas for an RPG with scripting
support, and I thought of this:

Wouldn't it be nice if TI released a calc with hardware upgradeability?
Such as faster processors, more RAM, things like that?  Sure, the casual
user wouldn't use them, but if you're a z80 programmer, they'd be
nice.especially for RPG's, and programs that need speed.maybe if TI put
an expansion port on the calcs for the RAM or processor to plug into.
Probably 2 of them so you could use the RAM and processor at the same
time.

Anybody else think this would be cool, or am I just having one of those
spaced-out daydreams?