[A83] Re: Ideas.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Ideas.

That's a good idea.  Are you willing to help design the language?  We had
this discussion on A86, and I even volunteered to write the compiler, but no
one was interested in helping.  An interpreter would be at least an order of
magnitude slower than a compiled version of the same program, but if all the
time cricital routines (like sprites) are done in optimized assembly, then
it might not matter too much.