[A83] Re: Have you guys heard of this? ASM Studio

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Have you guys heard of this? ASM Studio

>> Van: Ronald Teune <rtwolf@gmx.net>
>>
>> I use TextPad since some time, and it has syntax highlighting **  well
>that
>> looks weird... but it seems right...** (cool!!! & useful). Then, to
>assemle,
>> I doubleclick on "test.bat" (just a file-with-a-weird-name) and it opens
>> command.com. All I have to do is type asm [filename]. I don't see the
>> problem nor the use of my reply, actually :)
>> Well, just flame me if you don't like it.
>
>Not a flame, but you could use the "tools" option to create an entry in the
>Tools menu for your test.bat file. There's a also some parameter passing
>like the path where the file is saved, etc.

Hey, cool! But automatic assembling won't work, would it (because of the
.z80 having to be excluded to use it with tasm)?

> Henk Poley <><

Groeten,
        Ronald Teune
        Using Opera since 08/10/2001
        http://www.zeekoe.cjb.net
        http://cloud.prohosting.com/zeekoe *NEW* (English)
        iets@zeekoe.cjb.net
Anything that is good and useful is made of chocolate.
A hen is an eggs way to make a new egg.