[A83] Re: Ideas.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Ideas.

I got a silver edition earlier this summer.  Right now I have alot of
schoolwork, which will continue until i'm done with exams (in 3
weeks).  When I have some time I am going to work some more on a RPG
project from last year.  It contains a menu screen, equip screen, item
screen, and battle engine (final fantasy based).  I am kind of inspired to
make an RPG, in talking with Mikel Blanchard about what he is doing.  You
guys should check out his Xeontech RPG at http://www.macross2000.org

Anyways, I'm going to make the rpg run off of scripts, which are fully
customizable.  This will let anyone to make level sets that will completely
change the face of the game.  The maps, characters, items, individual
sprites will all be customizable.  I haven't thought up a scripting
language yet.  I would say to visit void.calc.org and look at my .plan for
more, but calc.org seems to be having trouble with our cgi.

later,

harper