[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

OK then Mr. I'm so lame that I have to stoop to a 1993 SNL skit insult
because I ran out of my own! I believe it will be Lions vs. the Redskins,
down to the finish, and finally Detroit will pull ahead. On the more serious
note, you should have posted this entire topic in the "SHELL DEVELOPERS"
list. Plus, after looking at the screenshots at your "Hays Corporation
Official Website" (ahem.... geocities.... cough.. cough...), I still have the
same opinion here about your shell.

P.S. That was one of Chris Farley's greatest SNL skits. Now why did you have
to go
and ruin it for all of us?