[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

Just because it is being developed by Hays doesn't mean that it will be
"not-so-great."  We think that you will be surprized when our shell does
everything that Ion does and more, and is smaller in size.

And about support for Ion games.  We are really trying to avoid this simply
because we hate Ion.  However, if we must, we must, and if their is too much
demand for Ion support then it will either be added to the shell, or made as
an optional extension that you can download sepratly.  However, we want to
avoid Ion as much as possible.

Hays Corporation
http://www.geocities.com/hayscorporation/