[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

"why would you want another shell, when Ion works"

you see, that's just the thing that we dont like about Joe Wingbermuhel and
Ion.  He makes it impossible for other programmers who want their shell's to
be heard of and used.  He is an ass for all I'm concerned.