[A83] Re: DOS 83+ Utilities

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: DOS 83+ Utilities

There isn't any decent emulator for DOS.  I doubt your laptop has more than
2-4mb of ram, so you're pretty much out of luck.  I suggest running
everything on the real calc.  You'll learn more that way anyway.  Bin2Var
should compile fine on a 16-bit compiler, or a 32-bit compiler (try Watcom
C/C++).