[A83] Saferam adding (looping?)...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Saferam adding (looping?)...

I am trying to write a program and it detects when certain cars need to be
reset. I am trying to make this program as short as possible and I want it
to, if it detects that it needs a new car, that it would load the new values
into certain saferam positions. To make it short what I want to do is for
the program to take saferam1 and add 1 or whatever number I need. Like maybe
it would loop:
(saferam1+1)+1....
Could someone please help and if there is no way to do this could someone please show me another way, thats short and quick. Thanks.