[A83] asm numerical input

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] asm numerical input

I tried compiling this using ZiLOG Developer Studio 3.5 and it made
my calc crash...any idea why? I did format it correctly I think. This
is Tutorial 34 from ASMGuru. PGMIO_EXEC wasn't defined in
TI83plus.inc, neither was _formDisp. Are they different for an 83+??
The author claims that this code will ask for numerical input, and it
can handle integers, equations, real numbers, tokens, etc.

LIST

PGMIO_EXEC         equ           50B2h
_formDisp          equ           4D0Eh
org 9327h
        ld      de,821ch
        ld      hl,prompt
        ld      bc,16
        ldir
        ld      a,1
        ld      (ASM_IND_CALL),a
        call    PGMIO_EXEC
        call    _formDisp
        ret
prompt:         .db "Num: ",0
end
end

All tutorials Copyright (c) James Matthews 1998, unless specified.

If someone could help me out with this I would greatly appreciate
it!! Thanks!
-Tom Lutz
caffeine43@netzero.net on 05/31/2001