[A83] Re: DOS link program?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: DOS link program?

I wrote a QBasic one for my 286.  It requires some delay tweaking, because
it needs to expect responses at the right time.  Also, it was designed for
the 83, which is slower, but other than that there should be no problems.
If you're interested, I'll email it to you.

Also, why not install Windows 3.1 on your 386?? Then you can run the TI
graphlink for win3.1.   Or is there no + link for Win31, as I know there
is one for the 83.  I used to use it :)