[A83] Ti-83+ Hardware-Hacking to Enable Flash write

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Ti-83+ Hardware-Hacking to Enable Flash write

Since I'm no longer needing my TI-83+, I'm wanting to do a little
hardware hacking on it, to see if I can enable flsh writes, and thus
"enhance" it :-).

I've checked the docs about the flash chip, but it isn't all very clear
to me...

Can someone give me more information about hardware hacking my 83+ (what
I should do, why, and what impact it would have on other functions), and
how to write to flash afterwards?

Some information about receiving a bytestream from a computer would be
helpful too, in addition to the first info.

--Peter Martijn Kuipers