[A83] Re: MirageOS user installable interrupt

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: MirageOS user installable interrupt

When you call setupint you need to set register A accordingly to what you
want to enable (according to the MirageOS docs). But how do you disable
anything? Is it that if the certain bit of A is set it is switched on and
if it's reset the feature is switched of?

Your (?) docs are quite unclear about this...

	Henk Poley