[A83] Re: TitanASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: TitanASM

In a message dated 5/2/01 8:21:30 PM Central Daylight Time, Sk8a4good@aol.com
writes:

> Have you talked to Jason about that app? Well, I have, and he said he got
> sidetracked on calendar and hasnt worked on it any.  I think it would be
> cool
> if it happened, but most likely it wont.  One main problem with oncalc ASM
> is
> that if you have a crash it could potentially erase all of your work.  I
> admit though, it would be very cool to be able to program ASM away from the
> computer.
>
> -Cole South

Who are you responding too? you should probably quote the previous message...
and yes, I did get sidetracked due to the Calendar program I wanted to finish
first, but I have been at work on TitanASM again. And as for your second
question, that is the point of making this on the 83+: there is FlashROM that
the Source files can be stored in for safe-keeping incase of a Ram reset.

-Jason