[A83] Re: Stack Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Stack Problems

well, do you call "down" or jump to down?

if you call it, you must put a "ret" at the end,
if you jump to it, you must jump to somewhere else (most likely your main
key-press loop)

the way it is now (at least the part you've put in your mail), at the end of
the part, it hapily continues with whatever is down there.

(if you called it, there is indeed a stack problem... the call placed the
return address on the stack, and you didn't pop it out by using
ret, so the stack has a "lost" number on it....

--Peter Martijn