[A83] Re: [Re: 83 help] Linux developement

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: [Re: 83 help] Linux developement

Good.  Just wanted to make sure there wasn't something already available
that I didn't know about.

> I'm using linux, and I'm still using tasm with dosemu,
> (not with Z80ASM because it uses tasm uncompatible code), zo yes, i would
> want a free Assembly Studio 8x compatible assembler
>
> > I'm curious as to how many people use Linux or another alternative OS
for
> > development, and how many people would want a free Assembly Studio 8x
> > compatible assembler.  If there's already a nice assembler and tools for
> > Linux that people use, I would be interested in hearing about it.

bin2var is open source (GPL).  It (sort of) works for all z80 calculators.
The new version will support every possible format (besides depracated ones,
like ASH), and will most likely be built into the assembler.