[A83] 83 help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] 83 help

I am building a game with multiple rooms. I have about 20 pictures and when
i put them in the source code, the 83p file is over 30k, how can i get the
size down? I have tried converting th epictures to 1 bit b&w and that
dramatically decreases the size, but then pic83 wont read them correctly. So
i have to keep them at 256 8bit and the sizes are about 2k each pic at
96x64. Anyways i can get the size down?? I still haev alot more code to add
also and will need way more room for it. Please email if you can help right
away. Thanks

titan2782@hotmail.com

Dustin Davis
Lead Software Developer