[A83] Re: Official Statment from the Hays Games Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Official Statment from the Hays Games Company

Scaring people with this:
"
Dear Franky,

We here at Hays are sure that you are a respectable member of the
Ti-Community.  That is why it would be a damn shame if we had to ruin your
reputation.  So just remember, you fuck with Hays, the shit hits the fan.
You might go to ticalc.org one day only to see that you just released 50
hacked programs and are banned from their server.  Who knows?

Fuck Off,
Hays Games Company
"

is generally unfunny. I don't know who maintains this mailing list, but I
think everyone knows where this is going...

BTW: existence, that is. If you can speak of that.

discussion's closed imho,
Frank Schoep
Forever For Now
http://foreverfornow.cjb.net