[A83] Symbolic Manipulation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Symbolic Manipulation

Hola Mis Amigos.  Como estan ustedes? Just a possible quick question.  Has
anyone out there in that vast TI world written a symbolic manipulator for
an 83 or 83+?  I now have an 83+ again at the expense of my 89(someone
stole it and I found this 83+) and I would like to have the symbolic
manipulation to work out my calc homework, It's just easier that way.  I
know you would say just write it out but I'm a perfect example that humans
aren't perfect.(just a little joke)  Anyway it doesn't matter whether it's
in ASM or in BASIC, and if no one has soes someone know what the logic
sould be behind it.  I figure I could use strings and lists/matrices to
hold the places for the letters but I'm kinda lost after that.  Thanks to
all who reply.

-DG-

Follow-Ups: References: