[A83] Re: Official Statment from the Hays Games Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Official Statment from the Hays Games Company

Nice joke.  At least I hope it's a joke.  Didn't your house get TP'd the
last time you tried this kind of thing?  If you want to make money, try
coming up with a decent idea...or getting a job.  I hear McDonalds is
hiring.