[A83] Re: LCDBusy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: LCDBusy

> If you don't wait long enough for the LCD to catch up, you get an ugly
> staircase effect of horizontal bars not updating randomly.  Even ION
itself
> doesn't wait long enough on TI83 ROM 1.10 (the new style TI83).
> >Bob Maresh

I think that should be ROM v1.10001

Although I do have problems with Phoenix on my v1.10 ROM, but PX doesn't
seem use IonFastCopy (At least that was the fact some time ago, maybe this
is 'fixed' in the newest version)

That blurred screen is really anoying...

	Henk Poley

(But indeed the FastCopy routine of SOS was slowed down a bit when it was
"moved" to Ion, because it was too fast for ROM v1.10, at the moment the
"new" FastCopy seems to be a little too fast for ROM v1.10001)