[A83] Re: Structs in asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Structs in asm

Ok, in defence of the all mighty struct, I use them because they are easy to
gather all your data into 1 point(very usefull if you have a fair amount of
data that repeats it self(like for your characters)

But also something about classes, to make a class, it would be the same thing
as the struct, but you would make local variables equal what ever they equal
in the class(I think thats how most c++ functions do it). So in working(if
they do it that way), classes are a bit slower, though you can make them be
nicer i guess, I use structs a bit more then classes really.

Wow...I'm supprised how many people responded ^_^ i just thought it might be
a tidbit of wisdom.

Oh, and about the easy way of doing it, I'm just relating what i *think*(also
how i'm doing it in my little compiler ^_^) c/c++ compilers handle structs,
even though that would be easier, you would need to make different functions
for getting any of the data, the way i'm doing it, is you load hl to the
struct, then incrment hl how ever many times that you need it.