[A83] Re: Raycaster

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Raycaster

    The framerate should get faster as you approach a wall.  There are two
algorithms you can use for a raycaster.(for a simple one anyway)  One is much
faster than the other.  I think that it is possible to make on the TI-83, but
I am not sure how well the display would be since you are limited to either
black or white.

-Brian

In a message dated 2/24/01 4:43:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,